TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadsters in DC area?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Mike Calloway, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Mike Calloway

Mike Calloway Member

I always work with Model S' and see them frequently here in the DC, MD, and VA area. But I have only seen one roadster at Katie's Cars and Coffee. Any roadsters here in the DC metro area?

2. Curt

Curt Roadster Signature #55

Roadster number 76 is in Rockville. MD. I get around quite a bit.

3. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

992 in Crofton, MD

4. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

At least 7 that I know of. The DC store sold a lot of Roadsters before the MS was released.

5. JohnGarziglia

#1243 in Reston. If you have OVMS, put VA-ROADSTERS into the "groups" and you will see mine and at least one other.

I and one other DC area roadster owner are thinking of organizing an informal "roadster drive" some weekend in May or June. I already have some ideas for it. If you would like to consider joining us, let me know and we will let you know when more plans are formed.

6. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

I was told there was one in Upper Marlboro but I think he hit a deer. Don't know his status. There was at least one in Annapolis but he was moving to CA ..... Don't know if he left yet.

Road trip sounds fun.

7. Rik

Rik Member

Hey Mike. #630 is in Annandale, VA. Haven't made it to Katie's for some java yet, but looking forward to it this Spring.

8. Bifff67

Bifff67 Member

We have #1337 in McLean. We hit Katies pretty often, just waiting for this weather to break!

9. dddozier

dddozier Member

Mike,
    I have #1008 in Woodbridge.

John,
    A roadster drive is a great idea. Keep me posted as I'm definitely interested.

10. EVsport

EVsport Member

#681 in Winchester VA, would be interested in a drive. Kevin

11. epirali

epirali New Member

I am near Sykesville MD, and I guess I am one of the few that doesn't know his Roadster number! Shame on me.

12. Rik

Rik Member

LOL... just look at the last 4 of your VIN in the driver side of the windshield. Got OVMS?

- - - Updated - - -

I picked up a hardtop storage bag yesterday and saw a sport 2.0 getting prepped for a northern va owner. It's burgundy and has all of the interior CF accessories. Looked great!

13. ravi4l

ravi4l New Member

Hi guys new here looking into getting roadster as I test drove friends Model S P85+ really like the way it drives but I think it’s little 2 big for my DD as now I have Volt but my commute is little more than 100 mils so I drive around 30K + on cars and 10k or so on my bikes . Wanted to see if I can get ride is someone’s roadster before I buy 1 as I seen lots around but haven’t able to get in 1. I live in Indian Head I see 1 on 210 few days a week and I work @ Ft Belvoir. Thanks in advance.

thansk
    ravi

14. CruzInVA

CruzInVA #1422 Silver

Hey Gang!

# 1422 is scheduled to arrive in Vienna VA at the end of this week!

Would love to join in if a get together is planned!

15. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

Congrats! I'm in Vienna as well. Don't have room for a roadster, but will have the S/X combo. I'm near wolf trap. Where are you?

16. CruzInVA

CruzInVA #1422 Silver

Hey Andrew!

Thanks! I'm very excited about the new toy. Now I just need to get 220 run into the garage... Lol.

I'm over off Gallows, just south of Tyson's.

-Ted

17. AMPUP

AMPUP Member

I'm off gallows too, first left past the bike trail crossing,close? White pearl P85+ here

18. CruzInVA

CruzInVA #1422 Silver

Sure, I know where that is. I'm just a bit father up, across from the fire station.

Was thinking of hitting Katie's (Great Falls) this Sat morning.

19. Rik

Rik Member

glad to here we have more peeps in the NVA area. I am near GMU on Braddock. Tend to be between 495 and Old Town. Not sure who I drove past the other day... was that you AMPUP on 495 South heading towards National Harbor?

Anyway, I am up for meeting at Katie's (haven't been to one yet) on Saturday Aug 16. Anyone else want to meet there then?

20. CruzInVA

CruzInVA #1422 Silver

Sadly, I'll be out of town on the 16th, but I will do my best to be there this Sat.

Hope I might see a few of you there! 1422 is silver with a grey interior, btw.

Attached Files: