Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roaster adapter 6-50

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original sold to the US market, fit the UMC delivered with the 2.5 sport, however I am in Luxembourg. Can send to anyone in EU.
Anyone who could have interest let me know. It would not make sense to send it back to US.
Nis

Original sold to the US market, fit the UMC delivered with the 2.5 sport, however I am in Luxembourg. Can send to anyone in EU.
Anyone who could have interest let me know. It would not make sense to send it back to US.
Nis

I have family in EU, how much are you asking for the adapter and what would shipping to Malta cost? (Please take a picture of adapter and upload to this thread)

IMG_0328.jpg
I have family in EU, how much are you asking for the adapter and what would shipping to Malta cost? (Please take a picture of adapter and upload to this thread)
I have enclosed a picture. The adapter has never been used - hoped to make a European adapter out of it with a type 2 plug. However other possibilities overtook this idea.
It looks like shipping to Malta would be between 5 and 10 EUR, depending on how small a box the adapter can be fitted in.
If you are interested, I would suggest that you pay 50 EUR (half my original costs) plus postage to Malta.
After your family has received the parcel, you can pay me via PayPal
Nis