TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Robert Kraft's Ride

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amped-Up, May 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Amped-Up

Amped-Up Member

2. ny888

ny888 Member

3. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

One of the NY Giants owners also drives a model S

4. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

5. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

#5 mitch672, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    that is offensive to me. this entire issue is ludicrous, Roger Goodel needs to be replaced, he's a complete clown.

also his longtime wife died a few years ago, give the guy a break.
    Myra Kraft, wife of New England Patriots and New England Revolution owner, dies

no worries FlasherZ, Brady's going for his 5th ring this year, hopefully he'll spit (literally) on Goodel at the presentation at the SuperBowl

if you want to watch some hilarious crazed Patriots fan videos, here is the site: Townie News

also, notice Kraft was getting in the passenger side, I doubt this is his Model S, especially since they where on the West Coast (owners meeting was in San Francisco). likely it's his friends Model S...

6. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Given your location, I'd indeed believe that, I'd assume you attend the Church of Foxborough, with Monsignor Belichick and Brother Brady. My wife's from Indianapolis, and I'm a fan of three teams: the Rams (for now), the Colts, and anyone currently playing the Patriots. :)

(Not passing judgment on the cheating, I do think it's rather silly, but it makes for a convenient joke.)

7. brucet999

brucet999 Active Member

8. MichFin

MichFin Member

While deflate gate isn't that big a deal... It's the pattern of breaking or bending the rules over the years that makes it a big deal.