Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Robert Llewellyn's Fully Charged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like the idea of ZE Pass app. Tesla, if they haven't already, should steal that idea and incorporate it into their system. Or maybe someone else has already done it. However, Tesla has the power and ability to get a universal price system for their cars. The idea of incorporating every charging system for use with your car at a universal price would be very appealing.

Isn't the Zoe a lot like the Leaf - I'm sure there has to be a shared heritage? If so, this indicates what'll be happening to the Leaf.

I too was wondering that. However you'd think the Leaf would be the flagship electric car from Nissan-Renault and it would have gotten the bigger battery first? Maybe they are feeling out the waters first to see how the Zoe does then roll out to the Leaf in big numbers?

Tesla Model S 100D:

Funny thing about the range. After we got our Model X100D in April, I happen to get a survey from Consumer Reports. One of the question was, what is the range? To which I assumed they meant max rated range. So I entered the max rated range of 305. The question immediately gave me an error message (in Bright Red, no less) to the effect of:

"are you sure you entered the right range? That's impossible...please re-enter your range" (I'm paraphrasing).

So I re-entered "305"... whereupon the question moved on. Thought that was weird and kind of funny too.

One of my favorites with a bit more rake on the rear window.

Tesla wagon 01.jpg

Tesla wagon 02.jpg

And a slightly less popular one also from 2012

Another Model S wagon.jpg

Last edited:
Having watched the video I think it is awesome how they are going about getting this done, and what kind of talent is involved. I mean hey, a guy who is used to building Le Mans cars, bespoke carbon fiber parts, going for a factory fitted look instead of one of them botched hack and chop jobs. I am really curious about the final result.

And all just for the benefit of a dog... ;)

I've stopped posting all the "Fully Charged" videos since there are one or two coming out every week. The viewership has skyrocketed with all the electrification happening. I recommend just subscribing to his Youtube channel. He's brought in Jonny Smith as regular presenter. Jonny used to be a presenter on the Top Gear alternative Fifth Gear. They continue to be entertaining and there are a lot of news segments as well.

Here's the latest for a taste test. It's all about the move to electrify the famous London Cabs. Geely is a Chinese automaker that has recently bought Volvo and Lotus in England.