Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rochester NH SC out of order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,
I know that thanks to an update that you can see what superchargers are out of order, but I wanted to give you all a heads up that the Rochester, NH system is down. In the summer many people don't enter charging stations as destinations because there's no need to pre-condition the battery. I'd hate for someone to be heading up north and get stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Even though we can see the statuses in our cars now, do the outages get reported anywhere on TMC? Or does this tend to be a "you'll figure it out on your own" topic? Obviously I know that Tesla knows about it.
The thing I also find interesting is there are no out of order signs or any indication that the stalls aren't in service. Is that typical?
Sorry for the long post. I rarely use the SC system so I'm not sure how the out of order thing works.

• Helpful
Reactions: ECTO-1
I'm staying in Rochester for the next two weeks visiting relatives as I onboard at the Portsmouth Shipyard. It has been down since at least last Saturday. I noticed the no-signage as well. Hopefully Tesla roadies are investigating and will fix it shortly. I am able to do what I need to do on 110V for now.

ECTO-1

Reactions: toolman335
I'm staying in Rochester for the next two weeks visiting relatives as I onboard at the Portsmouth Shipyard. It has been down since at least last Saturday. I noticed the no-signage as well. Hopefully Tesla roadies are investigating and will fix it shortly. I am able to do what I need to do on 110V for now.

ECTO-1

Did you drive all the way across the country?
The Seabrook, NH one is fantastic in a good setting. It's 30 minutes away if needed.

Yep, Went from Tucson, AZ to Springfield VA. Then last week came up to stay with family while I indoc at a new position. As for Seabrook, I did stop there, I came up from Meridan, CT. I topped off to 90% knowing Rochester was down. I am hoping it comes back on line, even though my family doesn't mind my 110V usage.

Attached are all the SCs we visited between Tucson and Springfield Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 5.19.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 5.18.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 5.18.29 PM.png . Yes, we didn't use the full range of the 3 due to my better half's small bladder.

*** OOPS. The top 5 chargers are from Springfield to Rochester...

ECTO-1

Reactions: toolman335