Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Victor, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1596.jpg

I'm glad to see the proposed location in Erwin, which looks quite close to Corning. I hope it's in before summer when I plan to drive from DC to Rochester.
@boberd - I did Rochester to DC in March. I had stayed at hotel in Rochester that had L2 charger, so left there at 90% in my MS 90D. Did not have any problems being able to make it via the existing network. That was actually as the blizzard was coming in, so cold and lots of wind, so not best for range, but was able to make it without feeling stretched on range.

Looks like the updated map has Erwin, NY now to at least cover some of 390S/86/99:

Find Us | Tesla

Whoa! Yeah, I was just thinking the "future locations" map was getting long in the tooth when I saw that update - Find Us | Tesla

Surprised the East view location is so far off on the map.

Psyched about Painted Post, hope it stays there!

Last edited:
I think it came down to attractive upscale location (I suspect they may put a store in this mall eventually) and very friendly mall/real estate company. The Waterloo project seems it was completed before anyone even knew it was planned - also a Wilmorite project.

I think you're probably right on both counts... Eastview is definitely where you'd want the Tesla store once NYS un-bans Tesla. If that ever happens!

Posted on the Eastview Mall's website 2 days ago: "...In addition to welcoming these two retailers, next month Tesla will open eight destination charging stations near the main entrance of the mall, adjacent to Route 96. The superchargers are part of the luxury car retailers plan to expand its presence in the Upstate and Western New York area over the next few years."

Link::Two New Retailers, Luxury Car Charging Stations, Coming Soon To Eastview

I have heard from a reliable source that the electrical work is done and waiting on one inspection.
I'm guessing this means the stanchions are in place but there is not yet a transformer.
Anyone around to take pics?