Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rocket Fuel at Cordes Lakes AZ SC stop

Fossil Fool

Aug 13, 2019
Prescott, AZ
Holy Guacamole! Hardly had time to pee!

Attachments

• A7EA4B77-50E4-479B-99FF-21CBFB034301.jpeg
    A7EA4B77-50E4-479B-99FF-21CBFB034301.jpeg
    740.8 KB · Views: 31

AZWhiteM3

Jul 7, 2019
Phoenix
We used this same charging location last week. Barely had time to get some beverages at the store and we had the miles needed to get home.

It was an awesome experience.

Reactions: Fossil Fool

SWUtah

Jun 9, 2018
Santa Clara, UT
My LR AWD set two PRs a couple weeks ago. 600 mph at the Nephi UT SC, topped shortly thereafter at the Twin Falls ID SC at 606 mph. I won't make a special trip for this, but I am anxious to see what the V3s at the new Las Vegas SC will do. Both were set by entering the SC as the navigation destination so as to get the car prepped for charging.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC