Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rockville delivery feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those with experience taking delivery or seeking service at Rockville SC:

Is this a well-run SC? Anything I should know or keep in mind when I take delivery next month (aside from standard protocol)? Any tips or insights appreciated! Thanks

For those with experience taking delivery or seeking service at Rockville SC:

Is this a well-run SC? Anything I should know or keep in mind when I take delivery next month (aside from standard protocol)? Any tips or insights appreciated! Thanks
I've always has very good experiences there. Took delivery of model S and 3 there both very good experiences. Service experiences have also been good, although I've had a couple of ICE loaners.

I took my Model S delivery last year. No issues. Just remember to ask for MVPA (purchase agreement) to be emailed in a timely manner. You will need the doc for tax purposes. I have taken my S there for minor AP issues. Mostly good experience and repair done within few hours. As someone pointed out, got only ICE cars thro onsite Enterprise. I would definitely recommend Rockville SC.

I'm in WV and taking delivery of my 3 from Rockville. Glad to hear that most owners are happy with the service.

Anyone know what the 3 delivery cadence is like? Anyone that's not an early reservation holder take delivery of a non-P AWD from Rockville yet?
I picked up my 3 RWD in mid-Aug in Rockville. The facility was not designed for deliveries so it was a very quick experience. There was one bay with a bunch of 3's in line for delivery. You get your 5 minutes, then they roll it out into the parking lot and the next car is moved up a spot. I went there on a Sunday before delivery and found my VIN in the parking lot. Looked it over to make sure nothing was super wrong with the exterior. I was very pleased, and my quality worries vanished. I agree the people were very friendly and helpful.

Reactions: CatB and RFernatt
Showoff! Ha ha! My Model S P85 delivery on Dec 30, 2012 was at K Street Store in their underground parking garage! Car arrived without spoiler or 21" wheels (they put 19" wheels/tires on) or HPWC (all were on back order)!! Other than that it was great!

It wasn’t perfect, it was just awesome - I think I was missing my hatch cover in the back, come to think of it, that was back-ordered. And you know what? I think you took delivery the day I had my test-drive!

Reactions: jthompson
Our Red P3D- was delivered to our home today from Rockville 1 week early. We went down the the service center last night to go over the car in advance knowing that it would be difficult today. The car is perfect. Detailed great - no paint imperfections, no panel gap issues, charge port alignment fine, interior spotless. They pointed out that they left some of the protective plastic coverings so that it would be delivered in good shape.