Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rockville MD delivery problem—contacts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I have a MY that has been in the “window” for delivery since March. Got my delivery notification a couple days ago to get it “RIGHT NOW” but I’m out of town until a couple days after the last delivery date they made available. SA is not responding to text messages and when I called the service center, I got put through to a national call center and they told me to screw off because they’re super busy with deliveries, it’s not their problem, and I agreed to [terms of adhesion contract for vehicle purchase].

Anyone have an actual human contact at the Rockville, MD service center that they might share, or other suggestions? I really need this car. Thanks for the help!

Book the last possible day even if you won't be in town. The day before the appointment, tell them you need to push it back a couple days due to an emergency out-of-town visit. This usually prevents them from selling your car to someone else.

Thanks. I got it sorted and took delivery yesterday. Had to spend a lot of time on the phone with the mother ship, and eventually got someone who was awesome on the other end, and they reached out to the Rockville location and got it rescheduled.