Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rocky Mount, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was nice to meet you in person today! That sig red is a sight to behold especially with the grey rims.

Being around that many Model S's didn't help my already strained patience. Come on December 5th! :)
Glad to be able to put a face to your name as well!

Definitely glad we selected the sig red color; the grey 21" rims have cost us a bit (had to replace 2 at annual maintenance and still have a few curb rash marks to deal with) as neither wife nor I have driven a car with low profile tires like that before. :eek:

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that the Rocky Mount supercharger has been really successful. Every time I drive by there, which is about twice a week, there is usually one there. I love it when I see one because they look so nice and stylish. If you see someone taking a picture of your Tesla at the Rocky Mount supercharger, it is probably me. I have attached a picture of one :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_6020.JPG
    IMG_6020.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 297
There are 831 checkins on Plugshare, so yeah lots of reports :)

Reported power is all over the map, from 20 kW to 150 kW. Click on the link and see for yourself, and note that power reporting is optional and most people don't do it, especially if they were satisfied with the power they got.

Reactions: PStewart
Stopped at this one yesterday on the way back home. I know this is one of the older ones, but all charging units looked to be in good shape and it was busy (only 2 slots open when we arrived). Charging speed leveled out at about 112kW on my Model 3. Took it 25 minutes to charge from 14% to 53%....enough to get back home.