Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rogers Pass Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parks Canada is asking for input on their planned renovation of the Rogers Pass Visitor Centre. I already filled out their online questioner. I suggested level 3 or 2 chargers and maybe a coffee shop. I think it would be great if all EV owners let them know how important that stop is to us. There have been a few very brave Leaf drivers that have made the Golden - Revelstoke leg successfully but thats not something I would ever consider.
BC Hydro has flagged Rogers Pass as a future site of a Level 3 charger but that has been on their web site for a while already.

Parks Canada is asking for input on their planned renovation of the Rogers Pass Visitor Centre. I already filled out their online questioner. I suggested level 3 or 2 chargers and maybe a coffee shop. I think it would be great if all EV owners let them know how important that stop is to us. There have been a few very brave Leaf drivers that have made the Golden - Revelstoke leg successfully but thats not something I would ever consider.
BC Hydro has flagged Rogers Pass as a future site of a Level 3 charger but that has been on their web site for a while already.
Even tho it isn' my neck of the woods, I drove past this place every summer, so I put my two cents in. Would be great to charge there someday. We all benefit from level 3 chargers in western Canada.

Also posted on the Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association Facebook page.

Reactions: Lon12