Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rolling feeling under driver side floor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When pulling into an angled driveway I’ll occasionally feel something thumping-rolling under the floor of the driver side. It’s not something small like a coin but more substantial. The car is obviously flexing more than normal so I wonder what it could be? Different than the abs/traction kicking in feeling when the wheels detect spin on similar but more steep driveways.

When pulling into an angled driveway I’ll occasionally feel something thumping-rolling under the floor of the driver side. It’s not something small like a coin but more substantial. The car is obviously flexing more than normal so I wonder what it could be? Different than the abs/traction kicking in feeling when the wheels detect spin on similar but more steep driveways.
Did you figure out what is it. I have same issue

Nope. Just chalked it up to bits and bobs of the front motor and suspension doing traction control abs thing. Our rwd teslas don’t make as much of a fuss up front on the same curbs but still make some noise in the rear.