TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Rolotech Car Wraps. Full car wraps and Chrome delete packages. SoCal!

Discussion in 'California' started by rolotech_wraps, Mar 13, 2019.

1. rolotech_wraps

rolotech_wraps Local Vendor - SoCal

#1 rolotech_wraps, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Hey Tesla Owners, we've been wrapping Teslas over the years including chrome deletes. Now, and decided to join the Forum in order to make other members aware about our services.

Here at Rolotech we provide nothing but the best quality wraps. We have over 7 years of experience in the field. Our installers are trained and certified by the top vinyl manufactures, 3M and Avery Dennison.
    Rolotech was created by a car enthusiast. We are a family owned company fueled by honesty, passion and determination for quality.

We offer:

Chrome delete services. Click here for more info.

Full wraps
    Wheel Powder coating
    Headlight and tail light tint
    Ceramic Pro for: Plastic, Leather, Windows, Vinyl and PPF

If you have any questions please send us your inquiries to [email protected] and we will be happy to provide you with further details and information.
    Our Website www.rolotechcarwraps.com
    Teslas copy.jpg

Chromes.jpg

• Like x 1
  2. Premiertint

Premiertint Local Vendor - NorCal

Very well presented!

3. rolotech_wraps

Thank you.

4. PatrickLA

PatrickLA New Member

I just received my Model 3 Standard Plus in black and immediately wanted to get the chrome delete. I live in West LA and got quotes from about 6 companies all over LA. I went with Rolotech because they had phenomenal reviews and many of the customers spoke highly of the owner David. I was a little hesitant because they were all the way out in Anaheim, but I was happy to take the drive for quality service and competitive quote.

The shop was easy to find and David and his team were right on time with my appointment. It took them about 5 hours to do my entire car. I had the entire exterior blacked out with a Satin Black film including the chrome around the windows, rear views, camera covers on fenders, all door handles and both T's on each hood. I also had David black out the center console with the same Satin black because I hate the glossy black plastic that comes stock. Lastly, I wasn't a fan of the wood dash so he wrapped that in what was called Matrix Black film, with a little texture.

I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The car looks amazing and their team did a fantastic job. David is super knowledgable and we talked quite a bit about other custom ideas I had for the car. He gave me some great recommendations too. Do your research like I did before you take your car anywhere. I was nervous just having the car for 48 hours, but rest assured, the Rolotech team took good care of my baby so I can't recommend them more. On a side note, I wanted to grab lunch while I waited for the car to be finished so David offered to drive me to the local cafe. That was awesome of him to do that. Super professional service and I'll always go back to him for future work.

After seeing some of the other luxury vehicles in his shop getting full car wraps, I think I might save up and go back to him to do a full matte wrap. They look awesome! Thanks again Rolotech! And here's some pics I took when I got home! Next up tinting the windows and trying to find someone to paint my aero wheel hubcaps black to match the car paint.

Attached Files:

5. rolotech_wraps

Thanks for the comments and pictures Patrick.

6. TWYNBYZ

TWYNBYZ Member

PM sent.....

7. rolotech_wraps

Please check your inbox. Thanks for the inquiry.

8. rolotech_wraps

ANOTHER MODEL 3 FULL WRAP AND CHROME DELETE.
    This time in Satin Rising Sun Color Flow material.

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 8.35.03 AM(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 8.35.02 AM(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 8.35.02 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 8.35.01 AM(1).jpeg

9. forkee

forkee Member

Pricing?

10. rolotech_wraps

Please send us a private message, we don't post pricing in here since each job it's unique and a lot of alterations can be done and the price changes. Not sure what service or what do you want to do. Thanks.

11. mbp11

mbp11 Member

Stunning results! Sorry you are not in the Bay Area!

• Like x 1
  12. rolotech_wraps

Just finished this Model X in satin Black.

Full wrap
    Chrome Delete
    Ceramic Pro for Vinyl

20190705_135224.jpg 20190705_135200.jpg 20190705_124243.jpg 20190705_124351.jpg 20190705_124335.jpg

13. rolotech_wraps

Attached Files:

14. rolotech_wraps

Here another Model S wrapped in 3M Satin Dark Gray Full wrap and chrome delete.
    Headlight tinted and protected.

20190720_090857.jpg 20190720_090902.jpg 20190720_090919.jpg

Attached Files:

15. rolotech_wraps

Customer wanted a yellow Model S so here it is.
    We even did the door jambs

20190114_112229.jpg
    20190114_112243.jpg
    20190112_092510.jpg
    20190114_112402.jpg
    20190114_112419.jpg
    20190114_112426.jpg
    20190114_112331.jpg

16. Roadster08

Roadster08 Member

Wanted to echo Patrick's sentiments. Brought my silver M3 to Rolotech for chrome delete and center console wrap today; these guys are the real deal. David was super responsive and was able to get me in same day.

David spent the time to explain the different options and why people go with what, helped saved me from a big mistake, thank you David! Like Patrick said, took about 5 hours, and I was able to get work done from the shop. Will definitely be using Rolotech again for future wrap needs.

Thanks to David and team!

17. rolotech_wraps

Thank you very much for your message. It's always good to hear from our customers.