Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rolotech Car Wraps. Full car wraps and Chrome delete packages. SoCal!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tesla Owners, we've been wrapping Teslas over the years including chrome deletes. Now, and decided to join the Forum in order to make other members aware about our services.

Here at Rolotech we provide nothing but the best quality wraps. We have over 7 years of experience in the field. Our installers are trained and certified by the top vinyl manufactures, 3M and Avery Dennison.
Rolotech was created by a car enthusiast. We are a family owned company fueled by honesty, passion and determination for quality.

We offer:

Chrome delete services. Click here for more info.

Full wraps
Wheel Powder coating
Headlight and tail light tint
Ceramic Pro for: Plastic, Leather, Windows, Vinyl and PPF

If you have any questions please send us your inquiries to [email protected] and we will be happy to provide you with further details and information.
Our Website www.rolotechcarwraps.com
Teslas copy.jpg

Chromes.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Premiertint
I just received my Model 3 Standard Plus in black and immediately wanted to get the chrome delete. I live in West LA and got quotes from about 6 companies all over LA. I went with Rolotech because they had phenomenal reviews and many of the customers spoke highly of the owner David. I was a little hesitant because they were all the way out in Anaheim, but I was happy to take the drive for quality service and competitive quote.

The shop was easy to find and David and his team were right on time with my appointment. It took them about 5 hours to do my entire car. I had the entire exterior blacked out with a Satin Black film including the chrome around the windows, rear views, camera covers on fenders, all door handles and both T's on each hood. I also had David black out the center console with the same Satin black because I hate the glossy black plastic that comes stock. Lastly, I wasn't a fan of the wood dash so he wrapped that in what was called Matrix Black film, with a little texture.

I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The car looks amazing and their team did a fantastic job. David is super knowledgable and we talked quite a bit about other custom ideas I had for the car. He gave me some great recommendations too. Do your research like I did before you take your car anywhere. I was nervous just having the car for 48 hours, but rest assured, the Rolotech team took good care of my baby so I can't recommend them more. On a side note, I wanted to grab lunch while I waited for the car to be finished so David offered to drive me to the local cafe. That was awesome of him to do that. Super professional service and I'll always go back to him for future work.

After seeing some of the other luxury vehicles in his shop getting full car wraps, I think I might save up and go back to him to do a full matte wrap. They look awesome! Thanks again Rolotech! And here's some pics I took when I got home! Next up tinting the windows and trying to find someone to paint my aero wheel hubcaps black to match the car paint.

Attachments

• IMG_5087.jpg
    IMG_5087.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5084.jpg
    IMG_5084.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_5082.jpg
    IMG_5082.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5080.jpg
    IMG_5080.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5081.jpg
    IMG_5081.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5078.jpg
    IMG_5078.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_5077.jpg
    IMG_5077.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_5076.jpg
    IMG_5076.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5074.jpg
    IMG_5074.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 154
Wanted to echo Patrick's sentiments. Brought my silver M3 to Rolotech for chrome delete and center console wrap today; these guys are the real deal. David was super responsive and was able to get me in same day.

David spent the time to explain the different options and why people go with what, helped saved me from a big mistake, thank you David! Like Patrick said, took about 5 hours, and I was able to get work done from the shop. Will definitely be using Rolotech again for future wrap needs.

Thanks to David and team!

Thank you very much for your message. It's always good to hear from our customers.

Wanted to echo Patrick's sentiments. Brought my silver M3 to Rolotech for chrome delete and center console wrap today; these guys are the real deal. David was super responsive and was able to get me in same day.

David spent the time to explain the different options and why people go with what, helped saved me from a big mistake, thank you David! Like Patrick said, took about 5 hours, and I was able to get work done from the shop. Will definitely be using Rolotech again for future wrap needs.

Thanks to David and team!