Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Romance mode playlist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine doesn't play music, just crackles - with no volume control.
I see the Romance playlist. Thankfully it's not on when the Easter Egg is onscreen.
I love my non-music version, but want to turn that loud fire-crackling off, or down.

Reactions: Jaywlker
Not that I use Romance Mode for anything but enjoying sunsets while waiting to pick up my daughter, but it would be nice if there were some more songs added to the music station. Seems like I just keep hearing the same dozen over and over...?

IMG_2014.JPG

haha, that would only be important if said daughter ever got to actually drive the car!

Since you can’t get the crackling fire unless the car is in park it’s really more of a Let’s Park and Get Romantic mode. No steamy windows though from the Easter Egg. Definitely don’t need to be driving the car to get romantic so your daughter doesn’t even need to leave the driveway or garage in the event she doesn’t have her license yet!

And yes, when you first activate the Romance Mode you just hear the crackling fire. If you tap the screen and don’t hear the music touch your left scroll wheel...the audio maybe paused or volume off or really low. And yes, the heaters are activated and I believe the seat heaters too. Have warmed my hands in front of the heater vents just like you would at a camp fire. It is my favorite Easter Egg I think. Santa Mode would be #2. Like using that when we tour the neighborhoods at Christmastime to see the holiday lights at night.

Last edited: