Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Romania & Europe Other

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone from Europe Other (you know ...the countries starting with P and end with OLAND, ROMANIA, SLOVENIA, HUNGARY) have been contacted for delivery or alocated a VIN for upcoming shipments on Challange or Chosmos ?

I ordered my Model 3 LR AWD on Jan 14 from Romania, contacted Tilburg delivery over the phone on Jan 16 and I have been told they do not know yet even how the cars will be delivered to Europe Other. I have asked if I can pick up my car and drive it home ...he could not tell me yes or no... confusing at least :)

Did anyone here from Europe Other took delivery of their Tesla in Tilburg NL and drove it home from there? How did you exported the car ? Was the car fitted with NL registration plates upon delivery?

Deliveries to Non Core markets will start soon. Bellow is the mail received from Tesla with the only approved car carrier arrangements:

-------------------------------

raw

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Tesla. As your Delivery Team, we will be guiding you through the delivery process and be your point of contact for any questions you might have. Please read the following information carefully.

1. Tesla Approved Carrier Program

Deliveries in Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia will begin via a Tesla Approved carrier only. Deliveries using third-party carriers will be available later in 2020. By using our approved carrier Tradisa Automotive GmbH, you will receive the quickest, easiest and most convenient delivery. Please submit your preference and invoice details here.

Once we have a Tesla of your configuration available and prepared for pickup, it must be collected within 7 days. Please reach out to Tradisa in advance to discuss a delivery location and to receive a quote. Contact details:

Tradisa Automotive GmbH | T: [email protected]

2. Invoice

In order to draft your invoice, we require to confirm your private or company details. Please submit your invoice details and transport preference by using this form.

3. Payment

Once your transport is scheduled, you will need to arrange the full payment for both vehicle and transport. If the funds have not been received by Tesla and Tradisa before pickup, transport will be delayed. Tesla only accepts wire transfer payments; payment instructions and details can be found on your Final Invoice.

4. Power of attorney

Before Tradisa picks up and transports your Tesla, we require one additional signed document. The Power of attorney allows Tradisa to sign your VAT Declaration and pickup your Tesla. We’ll request a signed version of the Power of attorney document at a later stage. Both documents are attached to this e-mail.

You will receive a second email from us about the next steps that will result in the delivery of your new Tesla! Please make sure to fill out the form and contact Tradisa beforehand.

If you have any questions the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us by phone or e-mail.

Kind regards,

Your Tesla Delivery Team

T: +31 202 583 910 | E: [email protected]

Tesla | Burgemeester Stramanweg 122 | 1101 EN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

contacted tradisa and received a transportation quote from Tilburg to Romania 1785 EUR, a fkucking rippoff, excuse my frech. contacted few other companies and the same service costs between 700 and 1000 EUR. one less customer and as of today a tesla stock short seller :)

contacted tradisa and received a transportation quote from Tilburg to Romania 1785 EUR, a fkucking rippoff, excuse my frech. contacted few other companies and the same service costs between 700 and 1000 EUR. one less customer and as of today a tesla stock short seller :)
Have you still bought the car in the end? I now have a reservation myself to Romania and I am in the same situation.

Have you still bought the car in the end? I now have a reservation myself to Romania and I am in the same situation.
Yes, I bought the car and got it delivered to my house by tradisa. I did not get the winter wheels (bought and paid in the same time with the car). It took them 6 months, several unanswered emails and phone calls until finnaly they have decided to ship my winther wheels.
Tesla customer service sucks in Europe Other as it is a grey market although we sometimes pay more (eg. transportation).
The car is realy nice.