Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof rack is available!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a bunch of Model Y accessories sitting patiently in the basement, waiting for the car to arrive.

Yeah, I have several sitting in my garage, including my Teslamania Floor mats I received last night. Along with a 14-50 adapter, ssd, screen protector, and Jeda wireless charging pad and Jeda Hub on back order. My wife laughs at me that I have so many accessories with nothing to put them in/on yet. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Prdmommyof3
Yeah, I have several sitting in my garage, including my Teslamania Floor mats I received last night. Along with a 14-50 adapter, ssd, screen protector, and Jeda wireless charging pad and Jeda Hub on back order. My wife laughs at me that I have so many accessories with nothing to put them in/on yet. :)

Same! My birthday is Sunday, and all I asked for from my kids and husband were MY accessories! Charger is already installed, and I don't even have a VIN assigned yet. What's wrong with us? LOL

Reactions: SEndicott
Same! My birthday is Sunday, and all I asked for from my kids and husband were MY accessories! Charger is already installed, and I don't even have a VIN assigned yet. What's wrong with us? LOL

What is killing me is, well beside the wait, is that I want homelink installed. I have the $$$ burning a hole in my pocket but nothing I can against yet. I would really like that to be an option when ordering. My advisor said I have to buy it after I get a VIN but still schedule an appointment to have it installed. I would love for them to install it on delivery day for me. Oh well.