Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof Rack Options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would stay away from Teslarati's roof rack. I just got it this past weekend and experienced massive whistling noise - even at slow speeds (below 20MPH). It was not just normal wind noise that you might be able to live with, it was a high pitched whistling noise that you can't ignore.

I uninstalled it and emailed them for a refund, but have not had a response yet. Their site says no refunds if a part has been installed so I could be SOL but save yourself the potential headache and stay away from this product. The build quality on the rack was well below average upon further inspection. There were noticeable gaps in the rubber and plastic covers which I suspect was the cause of the whistling.

Hello, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide OEM Tesla roof racks for Model 3 and Model Y. You can go to the product details page through this link to learn more: Tesla Model Y Roof Rack Aluminum Cargo Cross Bars (Set of 2) Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Some pictures of the product:
tesla roof rack 4.jpg

5CC358FB-843E-4FBD-9F46-1530F814112D.jpeg

9F19C743-97F8-4535-A325-DA0D38B74E78.jpeg

98EEFFFB-D6BF-429A-B55E-8FF51E9CE420.jpeg

Hello, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide OEM Tesla roof racks for Model 3 and Model Y. You can go to the product details page through this link to learn more: Tesla Model Y Roof Rack Aluminum Cargo Cross Bars (Set of 2) Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Some pictures of the product:
View attachment 887395
View attachment 887396
View attachment 887397
View attachment 887398
Can the curved ends of your racks be disassembled? Meaning can I have the straight bar by itself? Also what is the distance from the front bar to the glass and rear base to the glass?