TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

ROOF RACK

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by kayak, Jul 24, 2018.

1. kayak

kayak New Member

got model 3 two weeks ago. does anyone know anything about roof racks for kayak other than Sea Sucker? does anyone know about rustproofing? does any local place know how to put the winter tires on when the time comes? did anyone order the winter tires...were they sent to Montreal or to you? ( tesla isn't answering me). did anyone get a tire repair kit ? ( mine didnt come and they're not answering). another guy with 3 says his tire pressures show. Mine has only a grey outline of a car without any pressures, but it was nice enough to let me choose imperial or metric units?

2. outdoors

outdoors Supporting Member

Welcome Kayak!

Tire pressure is supposed to show after the car is moving for a bit. The tire pressure monitoring system works on a battery to power send the pressure information to the car. If it was on all the time while car is parked the battery would wear out much sooner. Shows dashed line while parked.

Still waiting on roof rack issue myself. Have heard many things, but none with anything of a time frame. I will put in a request via mytesla and report back.

Tire kit would be for an additional purchase. Not included with car.

Love Nova Scotia. Been there twice. Cape Breton is a gem. Bay of Fundy as well.

• Like x 1
  3. Ctuna

Ctuna Member

20180914_133731[1].jpg 20180914_133738[1].jpg

Saw this yakima whisper bar setup on a white three with a 14 foot racing sup
    at Cowells

4. usofrob

usofrob Member

That! We want that!