Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ROOF RACK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got model 3 two weeks ago. does anyone know anything about roof racks for kayak other than Sea Sucker? does anyone know about rustproofing? does any local place know how to put the winter tires on when the time comes? did anyone order the winter tires...were they sent to Montreal or to you? ( tesla isn't answering me). did anyone get a tire repair kit ? ( mine didnt come and they're not answering). another guy with 3 says his tire pressures show. Mine has only a grey outline of a car without any pressures, but it was nice enough to let me choose imperial or metric units?

Welcome Kayak!

Tire pressure is supposed to show after the car is moving for a bit. The tire pressure monitoring system works on a battery to power send the pressure information to the car. If it was on all the time while car is parked the battery would wear out much sooner. Shows dashed line while parked.

Still waiting on roof rack issue myself. Have heard many things, but none with anything of a time frame. I will put in a request via mytesla and report back.

Tire kit would be for an additional purchase. Not included with car.

Love Nova Scotia. Been there twice. Cape Breton is a gem. Bay of Fundy as well.

Reactions: MP3Mike
20180914_133731[1].jpg
20180914_133738[1].jpg

Saw this yakima whisper bar setup on a white three with a 14 foot racing sup
at Cowells