Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof racks from typical after market manufacturers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
None that I've heard. There is the Tesla roof rack (Model 3 Roof Rack). I think someone said this is made for Tesla by Yakima, but don't quote me on that. Anyway, given that base rack, you can then get bike racks, carriers, ski racks, etc from your favorites like Thule.

I have the Tesla rack, and a Thule Force XT Sport. Perfect fit. I'm not sure who makes the rack for Tesla, but it is very similar to the Thule Aeroblade Edge series.

None that I've heard. There is the Tesla roof rack (Model 3 Roof Rack). I think someone said this is made for Tesla by Yakima, but don't quote me on that. Anyway, given that base rack, you can then get bike racks, carriers, ski racks, etc from your favorites like Thule.
Tesla rack is definitely made by Yakima. I can't remember exactly, but it says Yakima either on the packaging, or maybe on some of the plastic parts.

It's very nice. I have a Thule bike carrier on it, so I think it would work fine with accessories from Thule or Yakima.