Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rotation & Zoom on car/object sensing

M3-Newbie

Jun 28, 2020
Scotland
Hello!

I’ve just discovered that you can zoom in and rotate the mini image of your car on the screen!

is this new.... or am I just late to the party realising this was possible?? I took photos but I can’t upload on 3G here so will add when I get home - just so shocked I had to share! :D

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
Hello!

I’ve just discovered that you can zoom in and rotate the mini image of your car on the screen!

is this new.... or am I just late to the party realising this was possible?? I took photos but I can’t upload on 3G here so will add when I get home - just so shocked I had to share! :D
Not new but happy you've just worked it out :)

Reactions: M3-Newbie

GRiLLA

Jul 5, 2020
UK
you-youre-late.jpg

Reactions: M3-Newbie

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC