TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Route Planning, how to simply change route?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Sparky 747, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sparky 747

Sparky 747 Member

I have my M3 coming soon and have been trying to figure out how to easily change my route. Ideally, I'd like to put my finger on the suggested route and drag it to a point on my preferred route and have it recalculated. I'm able to do it on my iPhone!!

2. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Then use the phone? ;)

3. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

That's not a supported feature.

• Informative x 1
  4. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Member

I usually find that I can change my route by moving the steering wheel. Seems to have worked well for me so far. Amazingly, the car even figures out that I've changed my route and helps me figure the best way to get there.

• Funny x 1