Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM carbon fiber caps for interior trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my VIN tonight and now I am ordering accessories. I went with the black interior /wood trim and will most likely want to replace the newly introduced wood door trim pieces and dash trim. The only thing I have found to do that is from RPM. It's basically a peel&stick cap you place over the existing wood trim.

Before I ordered I was hoping to elicit a recview from anyone who may have installed them.

Thanks!

I have both the dash cap and door caps. Quality is great, fitment is not 100% more like 98%. The 3M double sided tape pre-installed is a hit or miss. I installed per the video instructions provided from RPM. Passenger side is where it didn’t completely stick. It’s not permanent so I’m not one to make a big deal out of it. It’s only a cap. So if I decide to change it in the future it’s a easy change without replacing the whole dash or door panel.

I got one from Aliexpress that someone on these forums recommended. This is a full dash and door trim replacement, not caps.

The quality is really good and the seller is very communicative. Keep in mind that they have to make the product, so it will take a bit to ship (less than a month for me to get it at my house), but the seller encourages you to stay in touch and keeps you up to date.
IMG_6669.jpg

Link: 200.0US $ 40% OFF|Carbon Fiber Center Console Dashboard Cover Panel Door Trim Assembly Replacement For Tesla Model 3 Model Y 2020 2021 2022| | - AliExpress

Reactions: civicdrivr