Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Model 3 Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler, Matte finish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New unused carbon fiber spoiler with matte finish for sale. Still has the unused double side tape on it and will be shipped in the original box with the original packing. This looks just like the OEM spoiler that comes on the Performance Model 3. I traded in my LR-AWD Model 3 for a Performance model about a month ago before the weather warmed up so I had no chance to install it (see instructions for install video on RPM Website). This spoiler goes for $349.00 shipped from RPM.

Price is $275 shipped!!

IMG_20200420_165626.jpg

New unused carbon fiber spoiler with matte finish for sale. Still has the unused double side tape on it and will be shipped in the original box with the original packing. This looks just like the OEM spoiler that comes on the Performance Model 3. I traded in my LR-AWD Model 3 for a Performance model about a month ago before the weather warmed up so I had no chance to install it (see instructions for install video on RPM Website). This spoiler goes for $349.00 shipped from RPM.

Price is $275 shipped!!

View attachment 536143
Careful all ... these are $279.20 shipped CONUS new direct from RPM.

Cool deal. RPM *always* has 20% off orders of $150 or more (which is why the description section of the spoiler has the price hard coded at $249 plus $30 shipping). Sometimes instead of 20% over $150, they rename it as a seasonal sale of some kind LOL.

This matte finish spoiler is very hard to photograph without shadows and glare on some part of the spoiler. I took a couple of pics instead of one to get better angles... hopefully, it shows a little better.

Still has never been installed and the red removable strip is still in place.

Driver Side Half.jpg

Passenger Side Half.jpg

Well I'm interested but the price is a bit high for me. There's another user selling an OEM spoiler for $180.
If you would be willing to lower your price than I would be game. I'm also in the philly area so was hoping we could do pick up?