Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla (and probably all the other suppliers) Gutter Guards Review - They Work!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a quick review on this modification from RPM Tesla, and likely that can be found from a million other suppliers out there (let's be honest, they're all drop shipping the same stuff from China).

They work! Was installing the RPM Tesla Frunk Finishing / Noise Suppression Panel last night and dropped one of the clips and it fell behind the frunk trim, and I pulled it back and saw this and was pleased. Clearly they do what they are advertised to do, and keep debris out of the water drains. Removing this trim takes 2 seconds and a quick vacuum cleans it all up.

Install is literally as simple as just wipe with alcohol, then snap the corner in place and squeeze on the double sided adhesive, and they're done. I'm sure the same part can be found out there for cheaper, so this isn't really a review of RPM Tesla's product as I'm sure they are all drop shipping from the same factories.

100% recommended. 5 minutes to install, and clearly they work.

IMG_8550.JPG
IMG_8551.JPG