TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

RPM Tesla - Carbon Fiber Accents for your Tesla Model S

Discussion in 'California' started by RPM Limos, Nov 20, 2015.

1. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

All Tesla Club members get 15% off, Free Shipping and Free installation at our ship in OC.

Ad some style and personality to your Tesla !!

Check out RPM Tesla

Text Mark at 949-521-4383 for the 15% Coupon

IMG_2168.JPG IMG_1873.jpg IMG_1847.jpg FullSizeRender 7.jpg

2. steph280

steph280 Member

I've purchased some products from Mark and they are top notch. Mark is very responsive too, great service!

3. Bonlaw

Bonlaw Member

I have the red front, rear and wheel centers for my Titanium from RPM. Love them. Very quick and responsive.

4. Joseph Torbati

Joseph Torbati Local Vendor - NorCal

I use RPM for any of my accents in the shop. Great products! and really easy to add ons to make your MS stand out.

5. MMinehan

MMinehan Member

I had a look at the web site. Some of the pictures look like the decals/templates have been cut out with a craft knife and are not die cut. Are they really that good? I would like to buy some but was put off by some of the pictures.

6. Sethsla

Sethsla Member

1. I bought the center wheel wraps and door sill CF decals from RPM. I visited the shop here in southern Cal. Mark, the owner, put them on for me. It would have been super easy to do for myself but Mark was kind enough to do that. Mark had lots of carbon fiber decals on his Model S and it all looked excellent to me. Hope that helps. Enjoy the ride.

7. Bonlaw

Bonlaw Member

I have tricked out my refreshed S with RPM.com accents. They are sharp, clean cuts and look great. Can't beat the price for the quality look.

Attached Files:

8. MMinehan

MMinehan Member

Hmmm.....I'm not so sure. These are not die cut. The picture of the turn signal (3rd picture) looks very unprofessional. The margin around the T is very uneven and obviously hand cut, curved on one edge of the T and angled on the other. Why would you buy such a nice car and then put amateur decals on it? I'm sure Mark is a very nice guy and is doing his best. But it would be better if he took things up a level and had them die cut or machine cut.