TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

RPM Tesla no longer selling badge decals?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Astraviel, May 20, 2018.

1. Astraviel

Astraviel Member

I recently got a red back T decal sticker that I bought from them, but I messed up the installation and now need to order a new one. It took them about 3 weeks (!) to ship but it seems like they don't sell these back T badge decals anymore. Anywhere else I can get one?

2. Russell

Russell Supporting Member

• Like x 1
  3. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

4. Astraviel

Astraviel Member

Unfortunately I need one for the Model S, not Model 3.

5. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Ah, I guess that's why we're in the Model S forum :) They're coming, but I'm still working on the templates for S & X.

• Like x 1
  6. brianp6621

brianp6621 Member

Its weird, seems like RPM Tesla just removed MOST of their vinyl decals. I just ordered and installed a bunch.

All white to match the white interior on my Blue S.

Wheel Ts
    Frunk Letters
    Front T
    Steering wheel T
    Rear T
    Applique' Letters
    Letter D in 100D (this is the only one still there)
    Letter S in Model S (this is missing from the site and my order hasn't shipped either)

• Love x 1