Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla Performance PLUS spoiler

Original performance carbon fiber spoiler or performance PLUS version?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20211211_173031493~2.jpg
PXL_20211211_173041775~2.jpg
PXL_20211211_173014519.jpg
PXL_20211211_172957217.jpg

Reactions: Lindenwood
Ordered one of these from rpmtesla despite the horror stories of waiting on shipping For months. I chatted with them on the website and they told me they had 0 stock and it would probably be 6-8 weeks to receive it. low and behold it arrived 6 days later to my door step in Kansas. Now just waiting for my actual model 3 haha, the thing I prefer about this one is that it keeps the cars little up swoop. The regular performance one and even the tesla one kinda flattens out the trunk to go outward with no swhoop up which I dislike.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Here’s pictures I wish other people would have posted for Anyone considering this spoiler.

My biggist issue with the regular performance spoiler is how it got rid of the duckbill look and opted to make the trunk just go straight out flat with no little swoop.

This bad boy on the other hand has the little swoop when seen from the side! Love it! Definitely use some adhesive promotor when putting it on.

Attachments

• EFD7723D-3C5B-4B2A-B0D5-818081562FA4.jpeg
    EFD7723D-3C5B-4B2A-B0D5-818081562FA4.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 589
  • 22AF0305-40D5-4467-B03F-33C8BF3CD21B.jpeg
    22AF0305-40D5-4467-B03F-33C8BF3CD21B.jpeg
    408 KB · Views: 597
  • 9CCF6846-420F-4C8D-BD15-AFDE7CCF82B2.jpeg
    9CCF6846-420F-4C8D-BD15-AFDE7CCF82B2.jpeg
    406.9 KB · Views: 591
Here’s pictures I wish other people would have posted for Anyone considering this spoiler.

My biggist issue with the regular performance spoiler is how it got rid of the duckbill look and opted to make the trunk just go straight out flat with no little swoop.

This bad boy on the other hand has the little swoop when seen from the side! Love it! Definitely use some adhesive promotor when putting it on.
Thank you! I considered this spoiler for a while but all the pics online had bad angles. I also like this tsportline spoiler Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Executive Trunk Spoiler

Reactions: Edsonbarron

This is great. Can you post more photos from further away? I’m leaning towards this as opposed to the OEM performance spoiler. Looks like you got the glossy finish? Would you do anything differently? Thanks.

Excited for this spoiler! Ordered back right after I ordered my car in Feb assuming I'd get it before the car, even though the lead time was 6-10 weeks. Finally shipped and should be here Friday and I'll be picking up the car next Tuesday.

This is great. Can you post more photos from further away? I’m leaning towards this as opposed to the OEM performance spoiler. Looks like you got the glossy finish? Would you do anything differently? Thanks.

I’ll get more pictures soon! Nope don’t regret it one bit. Since then I have added carbon fiber side view mirrors and carbon fiber badges. Don’t regret glossy one bit.

Any clearance gaps that you can report? How is the quality otherwise? Thinking of pulling the trigger

Ever since I did it with the adhesive promotor from Amazon I haven’t had any lift at all. Quality is fantastic.

Excited for this spoiler! Ordered back right after I ordered my car in Feb assuming I'd get it before the car, even though the lead time was 6-10 weeks. Finally shipped and should be here Friday and I'll be picking up the car next Tuesday.

Good to hear! I ordered the viento aero lip last week finally! Hopefully will get it sooner rather than later

I'm debating going with the plus as well for my m3p. I like the oem spoiler fine but with 50k on the clock the carbon has started to delaminate on the edges and one whole side is coming un adhered from the trunk. I figure at some I'll pull it off and replace with the performace plus. Just have to decide between matte and gloss since I installed all matte carbon trims elsewhere to match the oem wing.