Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a new Tesla Model S owner looking to get the following done: Window tint, Chrome delete, and Powder coated wheels. I’m fairly close to RPM Tesla and was curious if anyone has experience/ knowledge of the quality of their services?

I seriously do not believe in trashing my competitors as we have no qualms with anyone but I will say that when I was first starting out 3 years ago, I reached out to Mark Paolella, owner of RPM Tesla. I will admit that I knew nothing about the business at the time and was looking to become a vendor on his site and some guidance. Mark knew I was clueless and exploiting this by asking questions I obviously could not answer such as were you at SEMA which I obviously was not as I was brand new to the business. He then looked me up online and said I was JUST A JEW from south Florida and hung up and blocked my number. Its okay to be an ass but calling me out because of my last name (stein) sounds jewish and insinuating I'm a worthless jew is crossing the line. I wish nothing to all my competitors but the best but this has stuck with me for the last three years.

Last edited:
I seriously do not believe in trashing my competitors as we have no qualms with anyone but I will say that when I was first starting out 3 years ago, I reached out to Mark Paolella, owner of TMC. I will admit that I knew nothing about the business at the time and was looking to become a vendor on his site and some guidance. Mark knew I was clueless and exploiting this by asking questions I obviously could not answer such as were you at SEMA which I obviously was not as I was brand new to the business. He then looked me up online and said I was JUST A JEW from south Florida and hung up and blocked my number. Its okay to be an ass but calling me out because of my last name (stein) sounds jewish and insinuating I'm a worthless jew is crossing the line. I wish nothing to all my competitors but the best but this has stuck with me for the last three years.
That's uncalled for.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Meant rpm tesla

Just sharing my view - can’t condone that behavior (of course), but coming on here and sharing like that seems petty and like you are stooping to his level (if true).

I can only judge based on my own experience, and right now I’m questioning whether I’d do business with a vendor that attacks another on a public forum like this.

Again just my two cents, but you might consider asking a mod to remove those comments and let others’ interactions form their own opinions.

Tim

We were ASKED to share our experience with this vendor in hopes of the OP getting someone he trusts. Asking about reputable people and business is done every day in many ways. This is how getting good business referrals work. And if you run a great business and treat people right most of the time your successful......
its Not as if he came on here and unsolicited started hammering another vendor.
Just my 2 cents here.

Reactions: WhiteWi
We were ASKED to share our experience with this vendor in hopes of the OP getting someone he trusts. Asking about reputable people and business is done every day in many ways. This is how getting good business referrals work. And if you run a great business and treat people right most of the time your successful......
its Not as if he came on here and unsolicited started hammering another vendor.
Just my 2 cents here.

The Op asked for "experience/ knowledge of the quality of their services", not personal attacks and slander from another vendor.

Again not picking sides, I've had positive interactions with RPM, and no interaction with T Shields other than what's been posted here.

And in my view the post puts both vendors in a negative light, which is probably not what T Shields is going for. Again just my 2 cents.

Tim

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
Just sharing my view - can’t condone that behavior (of course), but coming on here and sharing like that seems petty and like you are stooping to his level (if true).

I can only judge based on my own experience, and right now I’m questioning whether I’d do business with a vendor that attacks another on a public forum like this.

Again just my two cents, but you might consider asking a mod to remove those comments and let others’ interactions form their own opinions.

Tim
I’m sharing my personal experience. I am not attacking RPM. As I said I have no problem with any of my competition. I may be a vendor but I am also a person with feelings.

Reactions: TBrownTX