Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

RPM Tesla Updated Carbon Fiber Spoiler

I received the rpm spoiler and happy to say that it was a successful install (so far). To my surprise, it came with two pieces of tape on the spoiler, which seems to be updated based on feedback they have been getting. I didn't see any raised edges for the most part except just a tiny bit from the very right corner. It's not a biggie for me as it's not noticeable.
My biggest concern was attaching it to my ceramic coated car, but so far it's been holding up. Well see how sturdy it is months from now. The one downside seems to be some streaking in the glossifier used on the spoiler since I have the gloss version. It's not super noticeable, but seems to be overlooked in the manufacturing process.

20220625_155510.jpg

20220625_160054.jpg
20220625_160130.jpg

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
I received the rpm spoiler and happy to say that it was a successful install (so far). To my surprise, it came with two pieces of tape on the spoiler, which seems to be updated based on feedback they have been getting. I didn't see any raised edges for the most part except just a tiny bit from the very right corner. It's not a biggie for me as it's not noticeable.
My biggest concern was attaching it to my ceramic coated car, but so far it's been holding up. Well see how sturdy it is months from now. The one downside seems to be some streaking in the glossifier used on the spoiler since I have the gloss version. It's not super noticeable, but seems to be overlooked in the manufacturing process.

View attachment 821120
View attachment 821121View attachment 821122
The tape looks way better! Much more similar to the OEM plaid spoiler tape than what was originally included from RPM.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC