Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM vs Tsportoine spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that I've ordered my AWD 3...I want to up the appearance. I noticed both RPM and Tsportline offer Carbon Fiber spoilers. The price difference is substantial. Anyone have experience with the exterior accessories from either company?

The RPM site says it is real carbon fiber. I prefer the way theirs sits compared to the TSportline one.
RPM Tesla
I ordered the RPM one on Thursday and Mark said it would ship next week. I'll post pics and thoughts on it once I get it. I definitely prefer the price point on the RPM one too.

I guess I was wrong. Although that would be the cheapest carbon fiber spoiler I’ve seen for any car. I’m impressed.

DC875354-9C7B-47D2-86CF-AF504964D5E8.jpeg
FA143944-3D11-4830-85CC-F400490BED79.jpeg
I’ve been looking for a spoiler for my white 3 and the T sportline I felt is too expensive for a lip spoiler. I was actually at RPM Tesla yesterday to hve some things installed and saw the CF spoiler in person installed on a white 3 and it looked really good. I ended up going online and ordering it. For $249 that’s a no brainer. I posted a video on the FB page to show how it looked and how flush it was on the car. I was really impressed with the quality. Mark mentioned they will be getting 50-100 in soon and that they will ship once they receive them.

E9801A35-8E95-4A25-9A95-F4A52F968F7B.jpeg
A15A89DF-B0C2-4044-BB7B-CE1B270F8489.jpeg
F4390F45-5970-47E6-9820-8EFEC35B9ADD.jpeg
Someone needs to do a “Franz” style spoiler.

Until then I guess the rpm one will do for now. Just wish the leading edge tapered to be more flush to the trunk.

Some of the eBay replica Volkswagen CC spoilers look to be a similar width and design as the “Franz” spoiler with a similar curve.... wonder if it will give/ flex enough to fit the TM3 trunk. (Posted picture of an eBay one on a yellow CC)

View attachment 306339 View attachment 306333 View attachment 306334 Someone needs to do a “Franz” style spoiler.

Until then I guess the rpm one will do for now. Just wish the leading edge tapered to be more flush to the trunk.

Some of the eBay replica Volkswagen CC spoilers look to be a similar width and design as the “Franz” spoiler with a similar curve.... wonder if it will give/ flex enough to fit the TM3 trunk. (Posted picture of an eBay one on a yellow CC)
Someone will....namely Tesla :p Just have to buy the performance version. I'm sure it will be available in the online shop eventually, but won't be cheap. The Model S spoiler is $1500.

View attachment 306339 View attachment 306333 View attachment 306334 Someone needs to do a “Franz” style spoiler.

I would LOVE a Franz-style spoiler! At this point, I'm just waiting for someone to make one exactly like it. Current offerings look kinda like a Hitler mustache.