Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPMTesla experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have purchased a lot of parts from them, and had an overall good experience. Did receive a carbon fiber console cover that was peeling, and they sent me out a replacement. It can take a few days to get a response, but the owner actually sent me a text follow up on the aftermarket steering wheel i purchased.

I got my caliper covers from EVannex. best customer experience ever. I've purchased a bunch of things from them, and they've always been timely, and everything arrives in pristine condition.

Here's a review I did of the EVannex caliper covers (spoiler, they installed easily and look great):

How are the caliper covers holding up? Was thinking about getting mine painted or powder coated, but hadnt done much research into the covers.

I got my caliper covers from EVannex. best customer experience ever. I've purchased a bunch of things from them, and they've always been timely, and everything arrives in pristine condition.

Here's a review I did of the EVannex caliper covers (spoiler, they installed easily and look great):
Glad you had a good experience with EVAnnex. Sadly I have covers from RPM Tesla and can’t install them. Will try a few more things to rectify my situation. I may wind up taking measurements and making my own clips but that is a last resort. One thing is for sure, I will never buy anything else from RPM. They don’t honor their warranty even when they ship incorrect items. I encourage others to avoid them like the plague. You may be lucky enough to get a good item, then again you may be out of luck if they ship you the wrong parts. For the most part, they simply do not respond or if they do, they ignore you after you make your request for a return label or the correct part. Wish I had known before I laid out my money to them. Buyer beware!

I recently had RPM do some work to my Model 3. I had them do the chrome delete,clear bra,paint rims and calipers and think it turned out great. Only thing is I don't see the chrome delete lasting more than a year which i'm bummed about seeing it isn't cheap to have done but other than that am happy how it turned out.

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 66
Has anyone bought a spoiler from them? I was looking at one like the Performance model, but wasn't sure of build quality, install, ship time, etc.
I got the ABS matte black spoiler. I drove over to their store and they installed it for me in about 5 minutes. That was about 3 weeks ago and the spoiler is still there.

However, I also ordered the performance pedals at the same time, and they kept telling me they would "get here next week", but after 5 weeks of waiting, I finally just cancelled my order and bought some off amazon.

Their online store doesn't have the ability to list items as out of stock, so if you buy something, you might end up waiting a looooong time.

I’ve recently had a bad experience myself. Ordered some carbon interior pieces and was told 3 weeks for delivery. It’s now been 3 weeks so I sent them an email for an update. I received a simple response that “delivery will be in 2-3 weeks”. No apology or reasoning at all. I’ve ordered quite a bit from them in the past but this is really disappointing customer service. I’ll definitely think twice before using them again.

I got the ABS matte black spoiler. I drove over to their store and they installed it for me in about 5 minutes. That was about 3 weeks ago and the spoiler is still there.

However, I also ordered the performance pedals at the same time, and they kept telling me they would "get here next week", but after 5 weeks of waiting, I finally just cancelled my order and bought some off amazon.

Their online store doesn't have the ability to list items as out of stock, so if you buy something, you might end up waiting a looooong time.
Are you happy with the quality/look of the ABS matte black spoiler? I was looking at that one.