Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPMTesla not responding to e-mails

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had good service from them. I know they recently relocated their office which caused a delay in shipping. I just received an order yesterday that I had placed on April 30th. My first orders were delayed due to their move but as soon as I emailed asking the status of the orders they shipped the very next day. I've also been very happy with the quality of all of the items I ordered. Great videos to help you through the installation process too.

I've had good service from them. I know they recently relocated their office which caused a delay in shipping. I just received an order yesterday that I had placed on April 30th. My first orders were delayed due to their move but as soon as I emailed asking the status of the orders they shipped the very next day. I've also been very happy with the quality of all of the items I ordered. Great videos to help you through the installation process too.

That would be useful feedback if it wasn't your first post. Coincidence or paid employee lurking the forums to save face? o_O
Nah, j/k. If you actually end up posting more than 10 times over the next month I'll eat my words.

Horrible Customer Service...........

Really.... what in particular made it horrible? I've only ordered a couple of times from RPM. Both took weeks to ship (though it was the holiday season). So this is my 3rd contact in total and they simply don't reply to email.

I'll try calling them in the a.m. and see how that goes.

I've placed 4 orders in the past 3 weeks and received them all. I find if you contact them directly from the website instead of e-mailing they respond faster. I tried calling a few times and no one ever picks it up.

Thanks for the tip - I'll try their Contact Us form on their site and see if I have better luck.

Yep I heard back from Mark within a couple of hours using the Contact Us form. He said they responded a couple of days ago, but I never got it. Probably mail server issues with Gmail/Outlook who knows. Anyway he took care of my RMA no problem though so overall good customer service minus the e-mail BS.

Reactions: P85_DA
I was there most of the day yesterday and I can tell you first hand that Mark cares about his customers. They are extremely busy but Mark took out time to help me do a very big install. I know from having conversations with him that one of their problems is finding reliable young people. Here in southern California it can be very challenging as a lot of young people come from families that make a lot of money and their motivation to work or surf are a bit out of balance. Let's say the balance favors the wetter side of things.

They did my chrome delete. It was so bad I had to go back and they redid it. Portions are still peeling and bubbling today.

They dented my car in 2 places around the side markers, presumably from a tool to remove said side markers. I paid a professional to remove the dents.

Mark took off my logo in front of me and I cringed as he basically used sheer force. My detailer tried to remove all the scratches but he couldn't.

Taylor installed my spoiler and used clear packing tape to hold it in place. Told me to wait 24 hours to remove the tape. When I peeled it off, the tape was stuck like glue and I had to use a remover to get all the ick off. In the process, I scratched up the paint as the tape residue was on there like melted super glue.

That's over $1000 I've spent and I'm never going back. There are many reputable shops that hire ADULTS to perform services. The fact they want to hire 20 year old, spoiled south OC kids to keep overhead low is indicative of their business. Communicating with them consistently is a crap shoot.

I realized they are basically like a carwash shop that got really popular because of the recent Model 3 sales surge. I don't just buy a few plastic pieces to install myself; I'm a car enthusiast who spends lots of money on my car and I expect quality services.

RPM has in my opinion quality Tesla items. I have placed 4 orders over the past 6 months. With every single order I have had to send an email/s to inquire when I might receive the items because they never shipped for at least 2 weeks. They would always ship immediately after the email. My last issue was with my Carbon fiber Dash...first it took 3 months...no problem...but I had to email to find that out. Then after they received my old dash back it took 6 weeks to get my core refund after numerous emails...I will no longer be ordering anything from them!!!

• Informative
Reactions: Jimmy 1 and rad1027