Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPMTesla Padded Leather Armrest Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone purchased one of these?
Model 3 & Y Padded Leather Armrest Cover, Choice of 5 - $39 with 20% OFF
Decent?

I was thinking about getting the white/black one to go with my white interior with matte black center console. RPMTesla doesn't have any pictures that show this version of the cover with a black console. Would love to see what it looks like before buying, as they charge for return shipping.

Reactions: BitJam
Decent?

I was thinking about getting the white/black one to go with my white interior with matte black center console. RPMTesla doesn't have any pictures that show this version of the cover with a black console. Would love to see what it looks like before buying, as they charge for return shipping.
I have the black and white. I like it a lot. Easy to install unless you try to put it on backwards. I would post a picture but it looks exactly like the one on the site. Took a couple of weeks to get.

Looks too bad and costs too much. There is the crease at the side of black diamond pattern.

Attachments

• {66BF5499-AD83-436D-B999-1879568A5AB8}_20200815110304.jpg
    {66BF5499-AD83-436D-B999-1879568A5AB8}_20200815110304.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 243
Decent?

Called RPMTesla today, the above price in no longer good $48.75