Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPMTesla v.NotAgain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few weeks ago I purchased a set of their Model S3XY Pedals (Model S3XY* Gen. 3 Powder Coated Performance Pedals (2 piece)). Note that the little * does not correlate to any portion of their page, and in an oversight on my behalf processed the order, assuming no issues for my 17 MS 100D.

That is not the case.

D42BEDAE-2723-4C40-A6DB-8224FAB64892.jpeg

There is indeed a size difference!

I contacted RPM Tesla to inquire as I learned of my oversight. The Brake Pedal was un-used and removed from the shipping bag only for this photo. RPMTesla informed me that as the product was “used” I would be unable to return it and they recommended I simply purchase the correct set (Model S & X Performance Pedals - Glossy or Matte Finish). The correct pedal is listed on the second page of the Interior Model S offerings; figuratively buried. I offered to pay the price difference between them, $5.00 and we each cover the shipping costs respectively. No response in a week.

Lessons learned - 1) confirm the right part before ordering. That mistake is mine and I acknowledge it. 2) Given the poorly advertised nature of this, I believe RPMTesla should have taken more ownership. Needless to say that I will no order from them again and caution others...poor internal policy and meh customer service.

• Informative
Reactions: QUBO