Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Rumor) Is that true Tesla Motors is having a hiring freeze untill Q2 2015?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I read from a post here that the telsa motors is having a hiring freeze until Q2? Is it ture? I think they are expanding now but why there is a hiring freeze? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strangely worded first post, heartsme. I'm fairly sure you're the only person to make that statement. Also, if you look on any job posting forums, there are hundreds of job posting for Tesla, many of which have been posted recently.

<snippiness alert>
Is it true that any thread whose title begins with "Is it true that..." (or "Is that true...") is akin to a very large sign on one's back saying "Hit Me?"
</end alert>

Hi, I read from a post here that the telsa motors is having a hiring freeze until Q2? Is it ture? I think they are expanding now but why there is a hiring freeze? Just curious.

If you read it from a post on TMC - why not respond to that post in the thread that it was already in instead of making a new thread that confuses people because we don't know what post you're referring to?

I know people that were hired in the last couple of weeks, so clearly there is no blanket hiring freeze.

That said, they just had a quarterly report where they didn't hit their numbers, and they have a lot of growth to manage. It is entirely possible that there are/were temporary hiring freezes in some areas. Not uncommon in a rapidly growing company.

I find evidence from other thread and I am just curioius, nothing more. Or I don't want to go deeper anymore.
"evidence" might be a bit strong of a term here.
You found one poster making this statement in a different thread. And when he was pushed to give more evidence he stated:
Trusted employees/friends of a local service center.

Been a member here for a long time, contractually obligated to not ​participate until recently.

I wouldn't call that evidence.

had never heard such rumors
g.png