TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rumor: Montreal Tesla Store

Discussion in 'Canada' started by clea, Jul 9, 2013.

1. clea

clea Member

In an article in the Montreal Gazette on the Model S the journalist states that
    This would be great news if true and I would assume that it would probably not be isolated to just Montreal and could signal Tesla's expansion in Canada beyond just adding service centers.

2. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

That *would* be good news, and Hans, etc, have always hinted at this...

Just wondering about credibility of the author as the same article mentions that to order a Tesla now, one must go "out of town". Very odd since we all ordered online. :)

3. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

Yes, it appears they are hiring an "asset lite" for both Vancouver and Montreal. Seems likely that there will be Tesla stores in both cities in the future.

4. pbrulott

pbrulott Member

At the Laval Service Center, I was told that they are hiring a sales person because too many people are stopping by or calling to get information and try the car (they have a sunset red demo that people can try). A mall store presence would be great obviously. I vote for Rockland Center.