Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rumor: Tesla Pulling all Inventory on Thursday 10/26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This generally means ordering one from scratch to your own specifications.

Do so at your own peril. Could wake up tomorrow to a 100K obsolete car.

Really though, it's interesting. I'm sure they have needs for the loaner fleet and the mobile repairs. But I can't imagine so much that they would pull all inventory. Maybe they have a refresh coming and a large buyer came along to gobble up inventory? Maybe Uber bought up a crap ton of cars.

Do so at your own peril. Could wake up tomorrow to a 100K obsolete car.

Really though, it's interesting. I'm sure they have needs for the loaner fleet and the mobile repairs. But I can't imagine so much that they would pull all inventory. Maybe they have a refresh coming and a large buyer came along to gobble up inventory? Maybe Uber bought up a crap ton of cars.

Who knows? Weird although I'm sure they have their reasons.

I note that most of the day teslainventory was showing around 7-15 'inventory' models available. I see now that they are up to 95. BUT, of the 95, most of them of them are showing more than '50 miles' on them, and '50 miles' is what a 'new' car has always shown. The ones with 200, 300, 1000.. have all been showroom models.

So, we go from "nothing".. back to 100.. but most of them are now showroom models.

Makes me wonder if they have drained the supply of 'new' and are getting rid of the existing showroom ones... perhaps wanting to make sure that showroom models have something new that we'll find out about soon...

Ahh.. what would life be without speculation?

Reactions: silverwolfe08
They just dumped a bunch of new Model S out. I think they just finished building their international shipment for Q4 and are now starting to produce US productions. They can use the current fleet to support the loaner programs and get more of a premium from the newer cars that are just rolling off the line.