Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rumour of free premium for leases cars ending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From ZenAuto:

“We have recently received information regarding the Premium Connectivity. Tesla has now updated the app, you should be able to access it by clicking on the upgrade thumbnail. This then enables you to put your bank card details in to pay the monthly subscription.”

I’m waiting for delivery so cannot check.
ZenAuto:: upgrade option isn’t showing yet. 😬

I collected my car last week, there was an issue with a software update so when I was on the phone to Tesla support I asked about my premium connectivity subscription ending on 1 May, they told me a solution was still being worked on to allow lease customers to subscribe and that it would appear in app. Like others, nothing yet showing for me.

I lease via ElectricAuto (part of ZenAuto), just had a response back from them in regards to my query about this and they said Tesla have advised them they plan to make it available the app from the 25th April to subscribe. At the moment I can only see the option to purchase accessories.
Tesla App (4).jpg

this is the image they sent me that they received from Tesla of what it will look like in the app

I lease via ElectricAuto (part of ZenAuto), just had a response back from them in regards to my query about this and they said Tesla have advised them they plan to make it available the app from the 25th April to subscribe. At the moment I can only see the option to purchase accessories.View attachment 796049

this is the image they sent me that they received from Tesla of what it will look like in the app
That’s exactly what I see in the app now.

I lease via ElectricAuto (part of ZenAuto), just had a response back from them in regards to my query about this and they said Tesla have advised them they plan to make it available the app from the 25th April to subscribe. At the moment I can only see the option to purchase accessories.View attachment 796049

Quick update on the above.... after a few emails back and forwards with the guy at my lease company and after their purchasing dept manually turned on the subscription service on my account I now have access to the subscription page in the app