TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Running Updates to Supercharger List?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by HHHH, Oct 8, 2013.

1. HHHH

HHHH Member

I check the Tesla supercharger map everyday and I noticed today there were 25 instead of 24 stations, perhaps one of the CT locations was the new one. I never know the newest location, it's always a guessing game for me. Can we have a running list of supercharger locations here as a sticky so we can see what the newest supercharger locations are? I did a search, but didn't find anything.

2. ken830

ken830 Model S 85, Model 3 Performance

The newest are the Colorado Superchargers in Silverthorne & Glenwood Springs. There's a Wiki on TMC.

3. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

You can setup your own alert/notification at http://www.changedetection.com. I get notified anytime a new supercharger is added. The changelog shows you exactly what parts of the web page were just added or changed.

4. Klaus

Klaus Member

... and according to changedetection.com the most recent update was:

(edited to include the relevant highlighted section)

View changes: 2013-10-07 19:44 20 new words, 1 deleted words, <1% change
    ... 76705 Columbus, TX I-10 Exit 696 Comfort Inn & Suites Columbus 2535 Texas 71 Columbus, Texas 78934

5. HHHH

HHHH Member

Awesome thanks!