Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RWD LR Order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if it's a glitch again but when I log into my account just now it's asking for my address and payment method.
I did complete everything on the website.

See the same thing, might be a glitch, BUT, it did retain the information that I filled in last time.

The only thing different this time is that there is a "Trade-in" field which was not present previously so there is a slight change or they just fixed the form (RWD here).

EDIT:
Looks like my progress reset:
SS_031820_1425_07.jpg

Filled out I don't have a trade-in and it changed from Prepare for Delivery to review details:
SS_031820_1428_10.jpg

It could also be a way for them to find out who is easiest to deliver to (i.e. paying in cash, no trade in, nearest to factory, etc.) to get some extra deliveries in by the end of the quarter. Although that might not explain the 7-seater being included
CARB for the AWD And Performance came out before deliveries. So far, nothing regarding RWD. My guess is this is just another glitch.

Just to add an amusing datapoint: I ordered RWD, 7-Seat, FSD and just got asked for details. I obliged and filled in full details, including credit check. Very curious to see what happens, because they promise credit check results within 24 hours, and the credit check results are only valid for 60 days.

My credit report is telling me I got an inquiry and the bank is the one tesla suggested for my tesla loan.
I don't think they are delivering my car, but rather they might lock my loan ahead of delivery before the market is even worst?
I don't know...i simply saying it out loud.