Seriously torn with my purchasing decision. I've been waiting for this car forever, since before the Model S. Plan was to get optioned up AWD car. Now we know that AWD means waiting until next year, I am considering just getting RWD. I'm currently in NC mountains, but may be closer to Charlotte in a year or so where there is really no winter. I'm pretty sure I'd get mine this year if I want RWD, which means guaranteed tax credit, but that I would get that money in late January/early February, which would be very good. The only thing I'm torn on now is if I should put off my order, giving me another 6+ months of saving time, and getting a Performance model just for the heck of it. Fairly sure that my next car after this will be for comfort only, as it will drive itself, so thinking maybe I should get something insanely, or ludicrously, fun, even if it means paying a lot more and missing the tax credit. I've never had a fast car, so it would be a huge for me. Anyone else unsure of what they're going to get?