Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RYDEEN RDV360 degree Bird's Eye view plus Integrated 9500ci Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you - I had searched for threads and was unable to find any chat. Did not want to pose a question with readily available answers, but was unable to find. Can you give me a hint as to what the thread is?
Interesting that the distillation is that after-market apps are not bringing value.

I'll try to spend some more time searching for it a little later, and will post again when I find it or when I fail.

Well... My wife's Infinity QX60 has this feature... and I think it's one of the best features on that vehicle. Cool and useful. I applaud Rydeen for making an aftermarket option... but I won't be getting it. To me, getting a highly technologically advanced vehicle with that gorgeous 17" screen and then having a non-integrated, low resolution pic like that in the rearview mirror seems like sacrilige. Like buying an expensive house and parking your car at a garage a mile away because your garage door doesn't open with a remote. Tesla should consider adding this feature, but I don't expect they will, on the basis that the existing sensors are sufficient to park safely.