Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S plaid rear console, screen, air con isnt working after 2022.36.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Klyde99

Stealth.Plaid
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2021
Toronto, Canada
After updated to 2022.36.1 then 2022.36.2 within the same day yesterday, rear screen and air con isnt working, any fix? I think the software disabled the rear console. Did double buttons reset, power off etc, nothing works so far and I don't think its any hardware related that requires service or replacement, was working perfectly prior to this software update. Model S Plaid 2022.

IMG_0107.JPG

rear console still not working? Maybe try what i did, load up youtube in the car, watch couple of videos, set to fullscreen etc, use the swipe down to dismiss youtube, relaunch it again, use the left swipe to pull out controls while youtube is on in front screen, somehow mine came back after i did some of those stuff which i normally do when my son is watching youtube in the car. I suspect this update or the previous ones that introduced the overlay somehow glitched the rear console, because entertainment like youtube supposed to play on the rear screen as well.
So far it is still frozen on the T logo. Tried using LO on AC, messing with Youtube, switched tire config to reset the system, and reset. I am letting car sleep to see if this helps it.

Upvote 0
I submitted a ticket to do the remote fix with Berkeley service 2 days ago. Today they told me I need to come in in person. That's after the OTA with the fix is already out per above. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
well clearly software team at HQ and service on the ground has communication issues, either software team are working way ahead of service on the ground, probably got the memo after calling u to come in.

Upvote 0