TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

S: Total KWH

Discussion in 'Model S' started by newdev, Aug 7, 2014.

1. newdev

newdev Member

Does anyone know if there is a way to see the TOTAL KWH used since the car was put into service? I know the tripometers show this as long as they are not reset BUT sometimes they get reset out of my control, service people etc.

2. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

No, but when my B trip, which I've never reset since getting the car, hits 1.21 gigawatts, I'm pulling over to take a picture.

3. scaesare

scaesare Active Member

That would be awesome... not only for the cute pic, but because that's somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.5 million miles driven...

4. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

Heh, yeah I know that. Won't happen.

5. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

If you contact Ownership, they should be able to tell you. The SC also might be able to do it from the diagnostics menu.

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Is this a guess or confirmed? If the latter, that gives me hope they might add a row for "vehicle lifetime" to the trip meters.

7. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

I talked to the Service Centre about having a totals non-resettable column on the dash and during the conversation they said the information was tracked at HQ. The guess is if it's available on the diagnostic screen. I haven't actually asked for the information since my trip metres haven't been reset.

8. ACDriveMotor

ACDriveMotor Member

It would be nice if the trip meter data was accessible via the REST interfaces. At least then we could keep our own logs.