Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S vs Cadillac CT6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was the seat reclined or upright? I'm 6'1" and could put my fist over my head. WAY more room than the MS.

oh i was comparing to my lexus, lol. its absolutely bigger than a model s!

btw, i just got off the phone with a local cadillac dealer and they said since it was rear wheel drive they wouldn't be ordering any since they dont sell well!!! believe me i was livid with that salesman. the MX i drive now is the first awd car I've owned...i get the impression that his manager probably told him to say that because GM probably has no plans to sell here but to focus on CARB states.

I have been considering an S to replace my Cadillac ELR and accompany my X90D. I would likely purchase a 60/75 as I only commute 30 miles per day. The X takes care of the long weekend drives.

Tesla trade-in quoted me $24k on the ELR, which is significantly lower than I expected. When I took in my ELR for service earlier this week, the dealer offered a $38k trade-in for the ELR provided I trade-in for a CT6 plugin. I bought the car for $54k in 2014 before incentives so it was roughly $45k after incentives. Thus, $38k is very good, only $7k depreciation after 28000 miles over 3 years.

They are offering me a loaded plug-in CT6 ...... they all are loaded. No options - it is what it is