Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S100d: Reduced Supercharging Speed With 2019.12.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i too noticed the terrible speed charging at sc even with noone else it hooked up. Its sad. It may start at 100kw for 5 min but soon goes to 60/50 then under 40(worse then home) even before the battery is 50% full

I Still got the reduced charge on my MS 100D now on 2019.32.12 - Anybody else the same experience ?
Same here, Nov 2017 model S75, never reached more than 82kw after the V10 update, or even a few versions before v10. I think SC got capped since the fire incident happened in Shanghai SC station.

I've updated to 2019.32.12.7 b7281ed last Friday, had a long journey over the weekend, SOC 50 mills, start 78kw, drop to 50kw after 10 mins of charging.

Also I've noticed my battery cooling fan only running at a very low speed, not like it used to.

Called Tesla service center a few times and get all the charging module checked, tech said no issue has been found.

That's definitely the case for Users in Europe, particularly for this years updates:
  • Autopilot limited (max rate of turn reduced)
  • lane change limited, will only attempt lane change for five seconds after touching the turn signal.
  • Supercharger peak rate reduced earlier
My car used to handle some curvy highways perfectly and now bails out requiring me to take over.

I wonder what they're going to nerf next.

For those issues, send a thank you card to your regulators.