Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S3XY Buttons on Palladium Model X, First Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is a little stale, but is the forward/reverse function still on the feature set radar, @dimitar.ns? I checked this morning and didn't see it in the list of functions.

Personally I'm not in a hurry since I think I'll have my 2019 for a while longer, but still thinking of mitigating the downsides of a stalkless future.

Reactions: jebinc
At what distance do these buttons work? I would love to have them on the wall just inside our house and set them to open the various doors when I'm walking out. The car is parked just a few meters from the door. We won't be getting the fob (and having a fob in the hallway would mean the car would stay unlocked outside.)

This thread is a little stale, but is the forward/reverse function still on the feature set radar, @dimitar.ns? I checked this morning and didn't see it in the list of functions.

Personally I'm not in a hurry since I think I'll have my 2019 for a while longer, but still thinking of mitigating the downsides of a stalkless future.
Don't swap that 2019. You will regret

I'm making a little film about this. Ready tomorrow :) showing how bad the refresh X is. When you compare it to older X. It's also a "shock" for how bad the cybertruck going to be. With the same drivetrain

This is a thread for S3XY buttons on the Palladium Model X, not for you to cr*p on how bad this or any other future Tesla models are. You're welcome do that if you like, just in a different thread.

Thanks,

Bruce.