Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S60 inventory $48,400

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S60.jpeg

Just seen this thought I would let others take a look.

it's already dropped to $47,700

It's nice to see the 85D's also dropping to reasonable prices. Just 6-8 months ago these 85D's were asking $90k+.

They still start close to 90k, but drop every day....I have had my eye on the one at 75k and the red one at 72k as a quicker option vs the AWD 3 I am waiting for. Both of these started in the mid 80's. It does seem though that the price drops stop after a while. The one at 75k has been there for about 3 days now, unless it has a pending sale.

They still start close to 90k, but drop every day....I have had my eye on the one at 75k and the red one at 72k as a quicker option vs the AWD 3 I am waiting for. Both of these started in the mid 80's. It does seem though that the price drops stop after a while. The one at 75k has been there for about 3 days now, unless it has a pending sale.
Ah, good to know. Thanks.

Good luck with whatever you choose. That Red 85D looks like a solid deal.

Why not look on the used market? I sold my 85 for less than the 60 above. It had a lot of KM's but also had more options.

I have a 3 now but when I purchase another S in the future I would not hesitate on a used S in the private market.

Take a look now the used market is fairly pricey, I've been looking for ages and the prices are just too steep I feel, with the 12% added etc which I'm still not used to being from UK originally :)

2013 +8 = 2021 on the battery/drive train, right? Well, I trust buyer will verify.

I believe these early cpos only have a 6 year warranty on the battery so up in 2019. But to the right buyer not interested in autopilot, etc this is a good deal. Personally though I would be worried about things like the air suspension which is expensive to fix out of warranty nothing lasts forever, and I would expect by 150k km this would need additional tires and suspension parts, possibly brakes, etc.

Personally I would go with a 2015 with 8 years on battery plus autopilot and a 4 year CPO warranty. Would also be worth more on resale. Gotta figure this one won't be worth nearly as much as a 2015 with autopilot in 3-4 years...then again if you buy it to drive into the ground, that's less of a concern...

Looks like it sold today for $47,100

Yes 2 or 3 have moved on, I was very tempted but must admit as to that 60 would have been worth in 1-2 years time.

Price history showed it was $49,500 last year with 50Kish km then only $48,500 with 100K+ km, still $47,100 is the cheapest CPO I have been to dat, another S60 2014 AP1 was listed at $56K the next cheapest I have seen, so they do come up once in a while :)

• Informative
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Yes 2 or 3 have moved on, I was very tempted but must admit as to that 60 would have been worth in 1-2 years time.

Price history showed it was $49,500 last year with 50Kish km then only $48,500 with 100K+ km, still $47,100 is the cheapest CPO I have been to dat, another S60 2014 AP1 was listed at $56K the next cheapest I have seen, so they do come up once in a while :)
I buy a car I like, used, drive it till it is well worn - (5years company cars) so far two down since 1978. My '89 Saab is probably my last car. See photo and note damage -keyed hood when I bought, roof dents from fallen tree, truck lid dent from high bumper pickup, scrapped from fender underground parking cement post - you noticed, right? can't see the hood, but I saw every Saturday for the first decade when I washed the car. Washings go down, now perhaps twice a year. One person did notice the front fender. It was in a garage about 5-6 years otherwise always out side (West Coast climate). Buy a car based on price two years in the future? seriously?

Water pump, fuel pump, ignition coil, about 50 gallons of oil, 20,000 gallons of gasoline.
That is about 400,000 lbs. of CO2. (the price of ICE) walk and bike mostly being retired
Electric and I won't have had any of those expenses.:cool:

Last edited: