Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S75 orders showing a "Showroom Discount" after yesterday's changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone.

I have an order for a Model S75 which I'm due to collect on Thursday. A little annoying that the new models have all of these new changes from the improved performance to last night's package updates with Smart Air Suspension etc...

Does anyone else now see a "Showroom Discount" on their order when they click the "View Spec" link in your MyTesla account?

Do we think this could be for all existing 'not-yet-delivered' S75 & S75D orders in light of all of the recent changes? It would be great if that's the case! Has anyone spoken to their sales advisor? I guess there's a whole bunch of S75 order holders who would be affected.

Since I'm so close to delivery I've already settled the final invoice, I wonder if that will prevent me from being able to get this discount?

That discount would certainly take away some of the sting of collecting an already outdated car that costs more than the brand-new ticket price of a better equipped equivalent.

Still... Excited to get the car and join the club! :)

For anyone interested, my order was a S75 Multi-Coat Red with the Premium Upgrades Package, Enhanced Autopilot and White interior.

Yeah, my order is showing this as well. I have a showroom discount of $4250 CAD. Pretty cool of them to offer that voluntarily! I think the difference in price with the new configurator is over $6000 CAD though, so I might try to change my order to include the smart air suspension. I was thinking about upgrading to the nice new grey slipstreams to since it would only cost a few hundred more to add those plus the air suspension, but I think I'll just have my silver slipstreams powder coated at a local shop for $550 CAD. I don't know how they justify $3500 for a simple colour change to the wheels.

It sounds like there's a $500 fee to change the order but it would still save me thousands after adding smart air suspension so I'll see what my sales rep says on Monday. Either way, it's good news and I won't feel so bad now for spending $2500 on paint protection film. ;)

Yes every order seems to have the discount which puts your cost on par of the new prices, however it doesn't include the new extras like air suspension.
I ordered 3-4 weeks ago and I'm 90% certain I'm going to cancel my order and reorder to get the new bells and whistles.

Yes every order seems to have the discount which puts your cost on par of the new prices, however it doesn't include the new extras like air suspension.
I ordered 3-4 weeks ago and I'm 90% certain I'm going to cancel my order and reorder to get the new bells and whistles.
I was told I am getting lighting upgrades and smart air suspension. According to my conv with Tesla above is incorrect. My Vin 209335 ordered 07/06

In my case they said it was for over paying for Premium Sound

Interesting... I wonder then if particular optional extras are now having the "Showroom Discount" applied to them. Perhaps mine was for the Premium Upgrades package?

I'll be chatting with the delivery team early tomorrow to see if i can take advantage of the discount even after having settled the invoice. Perhaps by way of a refund.

What are the main changes beside the air suspension and the vegan only seat? I too saw a show room discount on my 10 days old order.
You now get almost the entire Premium Upgrades Package as standard... That's the upgraded LED headlights, ambient interior lighting, lighted exterior door handles and some more bits.

Like you mention you also get the Smart Air Suspension (wasn't an option on the 75 before).

Really quite a substantial upgrade... I paid £3,500 GBP for the Premium Upgrades Package alone, not to mention the new DU and Smart Air Suspension. If I were buying now I'd use that extra budget for the sound and subzero package.

Hey everyone.

I have an order for a Model S75 which I'm due to collect on Thursday. A little annoying that the new models have all of these new changes from the improved performance to last night's package updates with Smart Air Suspension etc...

Does anyone else now see a "Showroom Discount" on their order when they click the "View Spec" link in your MyTesla account?

Do we think this could be for all existing 'not-yet-delivered' S75 & S75D orders in light of all of the recent changes? It would be great if that's the case! Has anyone spoken to their sales advisor? I guess there's a whole bunch of S75 order holders who would be affected.

Since I'm so close to delivery I've already settled the final invoice, I wonder if that will prevent me from being able to get this discount?

That discount would certainly take away some of the sting of collecting an already outdated car that costs more than the brand-new ticket price of a better equipped equivalent.

Still... Excited to get the car and join the club! :)

For anyone interested, my order was a S75 Multi-Coat Red with the Premium Upgrades Package, Enhanced Autopilot and White interior.

If this isn't a large clanging bell that there are significant impending changes, then I don't know what it.

Reactions: Surfer
Can someone help clarify this for me? I have an S75 on order and expected delivery is Late August to Early September. Somehow I don't think that the car would be in production right now. Is Tesla including the Air Suspension to all vehicles as of last weekend or starting in September? The order was just placed in the system about 9 days ago and my invoice shows a discount of $1000. Now I'm wondering if I'll be included or not.