TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

S75D ordered today!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ian67, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Ian67

Ian67 Member

so I've taken the plunge and ordered the S75D in red with tan next gen seats and AP. As I've gone for the 75 I'm hoping that everyone's comments about range anxiety not becoming a reality are true!!

Now I'm waiting for the actual delivery date, I was told late Feb.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions over the coming months, so thank you in advance to the community!

2. Ormond

Ormond Member

Ian,

You've come to the right site to learn about Tesla. The folks here are very helpful. Welcome!

3. Buddy

Buddy Member

I got the S60 and all my range anxiety went away the day i got the car. Its the same as a gas car for me. I dont deive somewhere unless i have the range to get there with somw cushion to allow some "fun" driving.

If you use the Nav you get so much information related to range that i believe only user error could cause you to run out of charge.

Hope you used a referral code to save $1,000 on your order! If you have your code already post it up in the referral thread and get some goodies from Tesla

4. Hotlobstah

Hotlobstah Member

Congrats!

5. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Member

Welcome! You will love it.

6. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

Welcome to the forum! The red exterior with tan interior is a great combination. Post pics when you get it!

7. Ian67

Ian67 Member

Thanks for your welcomes! I have had the impression over the last few weeks that everyone is really friendly and its good to be part of the community.
    Yes I've used a referral code and posted mine into the referral thread.